To know yourself, you’ve got to look in the mirror and take a good look at what you see.
Before you shrink in horror at the thought, here are a few things you should know about what you’re seeing.
Over the last 13 years, I’ve accumulated a lot of ‘tools’ to help people accelerate their personal growth and one of them is Face Reading.
Face reading considers your facial features, structures and characteristics as the reflection of your life force energy. It’s really the map to who you are from the inside out.
While we want to have compassion when we see ourselves (and others), we may not know how to do that when we see our own faces and zero in on just one feature.
At the danger of isolating one feature at a time (we want to consider them all together, as an ‘orchestra’ vs. individual instruments), here is a quick guide on who you are through five key features that people try to ‘fix’ or avoid altogether.
1. Crow’s Feet: you likely have the heart of a poet and love to laugh.
2. Purpose Lines: these are the ones that extend from the edge of your nose to the outside edge of your mouth; they mean that you are living in alignment with your purpose (even if you don’t know it!).
3. A Large Probiscus (ok, nose…): you are likely sensitive, visionary and keen sense of beauty.
4. A High-Domed Forehead: this is best seen in profile, and it means having a high hairline that looks rounded or curved; with this feature, you just ‘know’ things intuitively.
5. Vertical Lip Lines: these are the ones that you will see primarily in your bottom lip (up / down directionally); they mean that you have a tremendous sense of humor.
Gives you the ‘inside’ edge on the people around you, doesn’t it? ;+)
So, grab a mirror and get ready to give yourself a big hug when you admire what you see when you look in it. :+)
By the way, feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues – it’ll help them understand you better too! ;+)Read More